CustomEssayPlus.com provides custom-made essay, writing/rewriting services inclusive of research material for assistance purposes only. The term papers should be used with proper reference and are not meant to replace actual assignments.
For over 9 years of servicing students from different parts of the world, we were able to maintain our pricing per page for our essays, while other companies are providing twice as what we offer, we know how to value that hard earned money from your full time or part time jobs!
Through the years, Custom Essay Plus continue to provide the best essay for our students ad we continue to deliver on or before the set deadline of your order. We know how to value the urgency of each order and the quality of the papers that our writers produce.
It’s so refreshing to know that truly through word of mouth we can customers through existing students and good to know as well that we were able to send students to their graduation rites, some with flyer colors.
Custom Essay Plus will continue to improve and soar high in delivering quality essays for your needs – we stand to work hard just for you.
For more information on our services and rates, click THIS!
Before I re-blog the article wrote by Tom Johnson, I would like to acknowledge his article through his post on http://www1.aucegypt.edu/academic/writers/. His articles are awesome and it teaches not only students but for blogs like custom essay plus. His way of teaching us on how to write an essay is very informational and educational.
Here’s the step by step procedure on how to write an essay:
|Why is writing an essay so frustrating?
Learning how to write an essay can be a maddening, exasperating process, but it doesn’t have to be. If you know the steps and understand what to do, writing can be easy and even fun.
This site, “How To Write an Essay: 10 Easy Steps,” offers a ten-step process that teaches students how to write an essay. Links to the writing steps are found on the left, and additional writing resources are located across the top.
|Learning how to write an essay doesn’t have to involve so much trial and error.|
Brief Overview of the 10 Essay Writing Steps
Below are brief summaries of each of the ten steps to writing an essay. Select the links for more info on any particular step, or use the blue navigation bar on the left to proceed through the writing steps. How To Write an Essay can be viewed sequentially, as if going through ten sequential steps in an essay writing process, or can be explored by individual topic.
1. Research: Begin the essay writing process by researching your topic, making yourself an expert. Utilize the internet, the academic databases, and the library. Take notes and immerse yourself in the words of great thinkers.
2. Analysis: Now that you have a good knowledge base, start analyzing the arguments of the essays you’re reading. Clearly define the claims, write out the reasons, the evidence. Look for weaknesses of logic, and also strengths. Learning how to write an essay begins by learning how to analyze essays written by others.
3. Brainstorming: Your essay will require insight of your own, genuine essay-writing brilliance. Ask yourself a dozen questions and answer them. Meditate with a pen in your hand. Take walks and think and think until you come up with original insights to write about.
4. Thesis: Pick your best idea and pin it down in a clear assertion that you can write your entire essay around. Your thesis is your main point, summed up in a concise sentence that lets the reader know where you’re going, and why. It’s practically impossible to write a good essay without a clear thesis.
5. Outline: Sketch out your essay before straightway writing it out. Use one-line sentences to describe paragraphs, and bullet points to describe what each paragraph will contain. Play with the essay’s order. Map out the structure of your argument, and make sure each paragraph is unified.
6. Introduction: Now sit down and write the essay. The introduction should grab the reader’s attention, set up the issue, and lead in to your thesis. Your intro is merely a buildup of the issue, a stage of bringing your reader into the essay’s argument.
(Note: The title and first paragraph are probably the most important elements in your essay. This is an essay-writing point that doesn’t always sink in within the context of the classroom. In the first paragraph you either hook the reader’s interest or lose it. Of course your teacher, who’s getting paid to teach you how to write an essay, will read the essay you’ve written regardless, but in the real world, readers make up their minds about whether or not to read your essay by glancing at the title alone.)
7. Paragraphs: Each individual paragraph should be focused on a single idea that supports your thesis. Begin paragraphs with topic sentences, support assertions with evidence, and expound your ideas in the clearest, most sensible way you can. Speak to your reader as if he or she were sitting in front of you. In other words, instead of writing the essay, try talking the essay.
8. Conclusion: Gracefully exit your essay by making a quick wrap-up sentence, and then end on some memorable thought, perhaps a quotation, or an interesting twist of logic, or some call to action. Is there something you want the reader to walk away and do? Let him or her know exactly what.
9. MLA Style: Format your essay according to the correct guidelines for citation. All borrowed ideas and quotations should be correctly cited in the body of your text, followed up with a Works Cited (references) page listing the details of your sources.
10. Language: You’re not done writing your essay until you’ve polished your language by correcting the grammar, making sentences flow, incoporating rhythm, emphasis, adjusting the formality, giving it a level-headed tone, and making other intuitive edits. Proofread until it reads just how you want it to sound. Writing an essay can be tedious, but you don’t want to bungle the hours of conceptual work you’ve put into writing your essay by leaving a few slippy misppallings and pourly wordedd phrazies..
You’re done. Great job. Now move over Ernest Hemingway — a new writer is coming of age! (Of course Hemingway was a fiction writer, not an essay writer, but he probably knew how to write an essay just as well.)
My Promise: The Rest of This Site Will Really Teach You How To Write an Essay
For half a dozen years I’ve read thousands of college essays and taught students how to write essays, do research, analyze arguments, and so on. I wrote this site in the most basic, practical way possible and made the instruction crystal clear for students and instructors to follow. If you carefully follow the ten steps for writing an essay as outlined on this site — honestly and carefully follow them — you’ll learn how to write an essay that is more organized, insightful, and appealing. And you’ll probably get an A.
Now it’s time to really begin. C’mon, it will be fun. I promise to walk you through each step of your writing journey.
Again, many this post for custom essay plus today is courtesy of the blog author, Tom Johnson; visit his site at http://www1.aucegypt.edu/academic/writers/.
Writing a paper, a report, or any other voluminous document requires the use of resources in terms of time, effort and technology. There are also times when one really is not in the mood to write – the ideas fail to come, and enlightenment and inspiration are delayed. Writing is no joke. Whether the paper is a technical one or a creative one, one has to have some form of motivation or inspiration when writing the document. The writing team at Custom Essay Plus is self-driven, self-inspired and self-motivated such that writing is like second nature to them. The writers of Custom Essay Plus immediately know how to go about a writing task and finish such a task within the required deadline.
The topics that are received by Custom Essay Plus are varied. There are times that management topics as well as finance topics are assigned. There are also topics that call for a slightly creative tilt on the part of the writer. There are also times when technical studies, such as feasibility studies, are requested. Custom Essay Plus has a team of writers whose backgrounds are as varied as the topics that are requested of them. There are writers with finance and accounting backgrounds, with economics, statistics and engineering backgrounds as well. Therefore almost any topic can be taken up with Custom Essay Plus, as there is an ample number of writers in each field that can write the required document or report.
Another feature of the writing team at Custom Essay Plus is the team’s adherence to deadlines and to the instructions given to the writers. For as long as the instructions are clear and detailed, the finished products are delivered to the customers on or before the specified deadlines. Customer delight is an objective of the group, such that there are repeat orders and steady or regular customers. All the projects or orders are created following the desires and instructions of the clients, such that the client is pleased with the results.
While there are many other writing sites on the Web, Custom Essay Plus is above the rest because it offers personalized customer service. The administrators of the site are always online and ready to offer replies to any queries or simply to chat with someone who needs such services. The administrators are trained in customer service and always bear in mind that their mission is to come to the aid of the customer. The orders are all original, fruits of the labor of the dynamic team of writers of Custom Essay Plus. The team of writers is aware of the perils of plagiarism, and hence takes great care to quote borrowed ideas and to reference them during the writing process. Finally, all products are carefully reviewed and edited and compared to the original instructions before being sent to the customers on or before the deadlines. Visit our site at http:/www.customessayplus.com and see that the visit will indeed be worth your while.
Custom Essay Writing has been one of the most consulted word garnering a high hint over the internet world. It’s been a fab word most especially for students, working students and business professionals who do not have the luxury of time to do it on their own.
Custom Essay Writing makes everybody’s life easier and it’s a great tool for everyone who seeks a company to help them proof-read or customized their home works, thesis, dissertation, research paper, scholarly papers and many more.
Custom Essay Plus has been in the business of helping every students and the likes since 2007 and we have seen people getting ace grades. With Custom Essay Plus, you are ensured that apart from saving more time in doing research work, you are also saving money! We offer money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the paper we submit to you.
For more details and for orders, visit our site at www.customessayplus.com
Ghost Writer is a type of a writer who writes articles, makes reports, makes long or short stories, books and other text that is credited to another person. Usually, celebrities, top executives and even political leads hire ghostwriters to create drafts or some times edit autobiographies, articles in magazines or other written materials. In music industry, ghostwriters are used to create lyrics and make songs. Some times, screenplay author uses ghostwriters to just edit, rewrite and improve their scripts and get the chance to produce.
At Custom Essay Plus, we have ghostwriters from any field to do your work. We have flexible writers who do academe and all sort of research papers to suit your need.
For more information, visit our website www.customessayplus.com.